Slurry Waste Solutions
What the Company Does
SLURRY: Is defined as a "watery mixture of insoluble matter (such as mud, lime, or plaster of paris). Or in our case, concrete.
Slurry, albeit messy, must be properly tested to be proven to be a non-hazardous special waste. Standard testing measures for all slurry disposal include a pH test, PFLT test, Sulfur test, and a TCLP test which includes metals, semi-volatiles and volatiles. Without a proper method of management and disposal, it can be a huge expense, both to the company producing it, and to the environment. It devastates waterways, it can erode metal, clog storm drains, cause flooding, and it's harmful to everything living. What exactly makes slurry water so dangerous?
The silica, cadmium and many other pollutants in concrete slurry raise the pH levels, creating a toxic environment. To properly handle slurry waste, one must comply with all State and Federal regulations, and include a management, containment, and disposal plan. That's where SlurryMonster™ comes in. We've been in the concrete business for almost 20 years, and have designed, built, tested, and used our systems that are now available to you for years. We've seen the damage slurry can do to the environment and the pocketbooks of businesses -- so we're here to help. We're the first company to offer a complete slurry solution, not just parts of it. We break our slurry systems down into three categories: solidification, dewatering, or recycling. Our primary systems provide compliant methods of recycling, collection, testing, hauling, and disposal, and are designed to recycle and reuse the wastewater, cutting down on time spent managing slurry, and time gained for what matters most - the job. We're not offering pieced out slurry solutions, we offer everything you'll need for recycling and remediation, making SlurryMonster your one stop shop. All of our systems reduce labor, waste volume, and transportation costs. So what do our systems and kits do? Each one serves a very specific purpose.
- SlurryPack systems and kits are designed to dewater or recycle slurry solutions on the jobsite.
- WastePack systems and kits are designed for solidification of slurry while including spill protection.
- WaterPack systems and kits are designed to convert readily available containers into non-potable water storage devices.
- HazPacks systems and kits enable you to dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous materials safely.
- SpillPacks systems and kits include everything you need for secondary containment to protect against on-site job spills. When we say we offer the entire solution for slurry management, we mean it.
- Kits and Systems: We offer both options, the difference between the two being the equipment and products. Our Kits come without equipment, Systems include equipment and kits to make it a true and complete solution. With our systems and kits, you can choose or customize a solution for your slurry needs.
- Testing: When slurry is collected, it must be tested prior to landfill disposal. Landfills won't accept slurry without the proper testing and certification. We take care of the testing, and the manifests that are required for proper hauling and disposal.
- Hauling: Hauling the waste can be time consuming, and difficult to manage. That's why we offer hauling services of your waste as well. After the testing is completed and the manifest has been generated, we're then ready to schedule disposal.
- Disposal: We've partnered and entered into agreements with landfills Nationwide to manage and dispose of your slurry -- giving you back time and effort you'd spend with that task. When we say we offer the entire solution for slurry management, we mean it. We understand the headaches that come along with recovery, processing, testing, hauling, disposal, and compliance, and that's why we're here. We're solely dedicated to the management of slurry in all capacities and fields.
SlurryMonster is the complete slurry solution you've been looking for.
Products For Slurry
Slurry Monster has a wide Variety of Products That meet all your Job Needs
For More Info Call or Email Us for a Job Quote That Will Help With All Your Slurry Waste and Keep You Fine Free and Compliant
Email: john.cons[email protected] Cell: (570) 856-0794
Email: david.con[email protected] Cell: (315) 882-1657
ZIP PACK TOTE
This self-standing tote is a UN-rated bag that's the only solution you'll need for containment of non-hazardous waste up to 3000 lbs. Our ZipPack has a unique zipper top and wire insert allowing for easy set-up, also making it compact compared to other totes. Patent-Pending self-standing tote UN Rated Glued in 6 mil liner for ultimate leak protection UV-coated, weather resistant 3x3x3 - collapsible.
Comes in 2x2, 3x3, 6x6 and 12x4 is a single-piece, heat welded containment berm that provides safe, easy and cost-effective solutions for spill containment, while avoiding costly mistakes. Comes in Standard Duty and Heavy Duty Portable and reusable Durable and lightweight Easy setup and deployment Built for tough jobs Flip-up, bracketed sides make it easy to get in and out Brackets are semi-permanent yet replaceable Holds up to 135 gallonsDescribe your product or give more information.
Our dewatering hanging filter bag is the perfect choice for any job, holding up to 2000 lbs. of hardened slurry. This bag allows for optimal watering and proper disposal of solids. Choose from 1CY Standard or Tall. Easy to install and use Environmentally friendly High strength cloth U.S. Sieve 60-70 Flow Rate: 90 GPM Standard - 36"x36"x36" Tall - 30"x30"x48". Also available in Dumpster Sizes
SLURRY PACK TOTE KITS
Our SlurryPack Tote Kits are designed to be easy to use, mobile, and come with or without integrated lift straps for easier removal. Our patent-pending, self standing collapsible totes save space in both your trailers and on the job site, while allowing you to get your job done with ease. The patent-pending zipper top closures stop cross-contamination and exposure. Designed for pump or dump-in and pump-out recycling kits. Best used with our WastePack Kit prior to disposal (not included.) Kits come with: Stabilizer Mat WasteShield Polysheeting Protection Mat Track Mat Extra WasteShield Tape Drainet Filter ZipPack Tote Dumpster.
SlurryMonster's unique and proprietary blends will ensure you have the right chemicals to get the job done effectively. From Lucid products to Tank Cleaners and Separators we have what you need..
AGENT X KIT
The Agent X Kit includes one pre-filled 32 oz. spray bottle, and our 4 oz. Ready to Dilute solution, which can be used to make an additional eight bottles of your favorite multi surface cleaner. Use the 4 oz. RTD solution to make an additional eight bottles with a dilution of 1:32 Provides 24 hours* of protection against illness-causing fungi, bacteria, and viruses Instantly kills 99.9% of bacteria**, prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria Made with all-natural, plant-based ingredients, safe to use on food-contact surfaces Helps remove everyday dirt and messes while protecting the surfaces you touch most Powerful and proven bleach and quat based alternative Spray and wipe, or spray and walk away.